Sunday, August 31, 2008

Drunkards Paradise

I never had such close encounters with drunkards in my life. It was funny and scary at the same time, don't expect me to narrate the stupid tales of the drunkards but let me attempt to analyze what exactly happens when people go out of control!
Last night happened to be a big celebration with my company hosting a grand party in a ball room. As soon as the bar opened, our pals who are fond of nothing but boozing started queuing up for pegs. अगर मुफ्त की दारू मिल रही है तोह कौन पागल उसको चोदेगा ! The reason for being in such a great mood after sipping in a few pegs was simple। Great music and Good girls who had come as part of a dance troupe।
उसके बाद क्या हुआ मत पूछिए, बेचारे पीयाकदो को भी याद नही के वोह क्या क्या बक गए, क्या क्या हरकतें की, खैर हॉस्टल के लिए निकल गए और हॉस्टल पहुँचने पर सब को डर लग गया की कहीं सुस्पेंद न हो जाए।

No comments: